A virtual, interactive discussion with your fellow members:
A casual gathering for member leaders to discuss their issues and concerns, and to share solutions and guidance on how to tackle difficult problems for now and in planning for the future. We've included an additional element of bringing professionals from different sectors to help answer questions and discuss best practices on the latest trends that impact your business. These programs are designed for personnel at the C-Suite/Senior Management/Leadership levels.
Complimentary for ABC of Metro Washington Members.
Wednesday, November 4, 2020: 9:00-10:00 am
General Contractors' Outlook for 2021
Zoom in to share, ask questions, and hear professional insight and perspective from invited guests.
This is an open conversation with our GC participants AND our registered member audience.
- How are different markets performing, what are the short and long-term effects of working during a pandemic, and how are owners from different sectors responding?
- How have your onsite safety plans have changed, what’s working and not working, and what is now a permanent change for your jobsites.
- Is your corporate office open for your team, hybrid, remote?
- How has being a firm in an essential industry affected your team?
No topic is off the table. Register to be informed and participate with your own comments and questions. This is a CONVERSATION and we want to hear from you.
Who should attend:
Upper management from the following are encouraged to register:
- GC members of all sizes and markets
- Specialty Contractors
- Safety Professionals
Advance Registration is Required.
Event is held through Zoom. A private Zoom link will be sent to registrants one day prior to the event.