A virtual, interactive discussion with your fellow members:
A casual gathering for member leaders to discuss their issues and concerns, and to share solutions and guidance on how to tackle difficult problems for now and in planning for the future. We've included an additional element of bringing professionals from different sectors to help answer questions and discuss best practices on the latest trends that impact your business. These programs are designed for personnel at the C-Suite/Senior Management/Leadership levels.
Complimentary for ABC of Metro Washington Members.
Upcoming 2021 Events:
Coffee & Conversation: Developer Outlook
February 24, 2021
Time: 9:00-10:00 AM
More Information to Come
Previous Coffee & Conversation Events:
Virtual Coffee & Conversation: General Contractors' Outlook for 2021
November 4, 2020
- Michael Hess, HESS Construction
- Dan Novack, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Tom McCullough, McCullough Construction, LLC
- Jerry Therrien, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- How are different markets performing, what are the short and long-term effects of working during a pandemic, and how are owners from different sectors responding?
- How have your onsite safety plans have changed, what’s working and not working, and what is now a permanent change for your jobsites.
- Is your corporate office open for your team, hybrid, remote?
- How has being a firm in an essential industry affected your team?
Virtual Coffee & Conversation: Planning for the Future
August 4, 2020
- Scott Arwood, M&T Bank, Relationship Manager and Eric Goodwin, M&T Bank, Senior Relationship Manager
- New lender expectations when requesting a loan
- What banks are advising their clients
- PPP forgiveness update
- Current construction lending environment (small business and middle market)