Baseline Basics 2 hours
Whether you’re opening Bluebeam Revu for the first time, or you’ve used it for years, this class will ensure a higher baseline knowledge. Attendees will learn interface navigation including menu dropdowns, toolbars, various tool panels, keyboard shortcuts and a few recommended settings. While learning various markup and measurement tools, several tips & tricks will be shared to increase speed and accuracy.
- Interface Navigation
- Calibration & Measurements
- Introduction to the Markups List
Material Takeoffs & Estimates – Basics, 2 hours
*Mandatory Pre-requisite - Baseline Basics
With Revu’s intuitive measurement tools and customizable interface, we can turn your highlighters into a data rich takeoff tools. We’ll start out going through the standard measurement tools and settings, then move into various customization options and discuss the results in the Markups List.
- Introduction to Viewports
- Measurement Tips & Tricks
- Custom Estimating Tools
Material Takeoffs & Estimates – Advanced, 2 hours
*Mandatory Pre-requisite - Baseline Basics & Material Takeoffs & Estimates Basics
After finishing the Bluebeam Takeoffs & Estimates - Basics course we’ll move into creating custom columns, embedding formulas, and information organization. Did you know you can export to an Excel spreadsheet, or even link directly to that Excel template file full of formulas you’ve been using for years?
- Custom Estimating Tools (Continued from “Material Takeoffs & Estimates-Basics”)
- Collecting Rich Data with Custom Columns
- Reports and Exporting Data
Bluebeam Revu for Administrative Professionals, 2 hours
Administrative teams have unique document workflows that demand a different set of tools compared to design and construction teams. A typical Bluebeam class concentrates on design markups, estimating and collecting field data, but this class is very different! In just two hours you’ll be ready to combine documents, mark for redaction, apply digital signatures and several other important administrative tasks.
- Extracting pages from existing documents
- Use Redaction to quickly clean sensitive information from documents
- Creating and applying digital signatures
- Updating Page Labels
- Applying headers and footers
- Search document text and visual symbols
- Apply stamps
- Flag important content in documents