Virtual Coffee & Conversation | Planning for the Future
Hosted by ABC of Metro Washington Chair of the Board--Neil Stablow, Senior Vice President at Donohoe Construction Company
A virtual series of live, interactive discussions with your fellow members:
Wed, July 22, 8:00-9:00 am:
How COVID-19 Has Affected the Design Industry and What That Means for 2021
- Francisco Gonzalez, Managing Director & Principal, Gensler
- Bill Zink, President, Christopher Consultants
- Impacts on work load, back log and how the market will be impacted
- Is it too early or will there be long-term changes from a design perspective due to coronavirus?
- Which markets are experiencing the most design and permit delays?
Complimentary for ABC of Metro Washington Members
Register now for our casual, open “town-hall”-type conversation in which members hear from professionals on the latest trends that impact your business, can provide informational updates, ask questions, make suggestions and share best practices.
Advance Registration is Required.
Event is held through Zoom. A private Zoom link will be sent to registrants one day prior to the event.