Career Opportunities at ABC of Metro Washington
ABC of Metro Washington, a chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC), is a trade association that represents the commercial construction industry. ABC of Metro Washington is the pre-eminent advocate for fair and open competition and the merit shop philosophy, and the premiere construction association in the metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
ABC of Metro Washington is conveniently located near Montgomery, Prince George's and Howard counties. Easily accessible to ICC and I95.
Current work schedule is subject to change and depending on job position: Mon-Thursday in Beltsville office; Friday: remote
Membership Services Coordinator (Hybrid: Beltsville, MD)
Are your organized, detail-oriented and have a passion for customer service? This might be the position for you.
DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION>
APPLY HERE >
Director of CraftMasters Training Academy (Hybrid: Beltsville, MD)
As the Director of CraftMasters Training, you would:
- Be a business builder and lead delivery of the strategic direction of a separate 501(c)3 organization, ABC’s CraftMasters Training Academy (CTT).
- Ensure relevant educational programming that meets the needs of the construction industry, especially for members, in the areas of apprenticeship, craft training and safety.
- Be the administrator for and direct activities of the ABC CraftMasters Training Trust (CTT) training Academy.
- Ensure compliance and oversee audits and accreditation.
- Manage critical financial and budget processes and manages effective and efficient spending to meet, or perform better than, budget.
- Be responsible for the management, development, and operational effectiveness of staff.
- Ensure CTT and its staff’s compliance with all federal, state and local agencies including those governing 501(c)3 organizations and registered apprenticeship programs.
- Identify, recruit, train, develop and lead a talented team of employees who can achieve CTT’s objectives especially related to high quality training and effective compliant operations.
- Develop and deliver world-class apprenticeship, craft training, safety and other skills training programs.
If you're a business builder and passionate about educating our next generation of tradesmen and apprentices, promoting safety in the industry, and managing a dedicated team and ABC's CraftMasters Academy, please apply with the link below:
CraftMasters Training Academy Instructors (Beltsville, MD)
Want some "gig" work and/or want to work part-time? Check out our openings for construction trainers.
ABC CraftMasters has openings for tradesmen with a minimum of five years trade experience to become a primary or substitute instructor. Instruction can be short-term (6-8 weeks) or longer term (7-9 months).
Download the flyer for more information