Virtual Coffee & Conversation | Planning for the Future
Hosted by ABC of Metro Washington Chair of the Board--Neil Stablow, Senior Vice President at Donohoe Construction Company
Wed, July 29, 8:00-9:00 am:
Maintaining Company Culture in a New Environment
- Tracy Camponeschi, Coakley & Williams Construction, Director of Human Resources
- Josh Etter, Foulger-Pratt, Vice President
- Darry Glick, Dale Carnegie Training
- Kathy Humm, Harkins Builders, Director of Human Resources
- How do you maintain company culture during a crisis?
- How do you handle recruiting and onboarding new employees?
- How do we keep people as part of the team?
Complimentary for ABC of Metro Washington Members
Register now for our casual, open “town-hall”-type conversation in which members hear from professionals on the latest trends that impact your business, can provide informational updates, ask questions, make suggestions and share best practices.
Advance Registration is Required.
Event is held through Zoom. A private Zoom link will be sent to registrants one day prior to the event.