Wage Theft Compliance Series – General Contractors Education and Strategy Session
Sponsored by: ABC of Metro Washington, DAVIS Construction, Gilbane Building Company, and Rock Spring Contracting, LLC
This is a must-attend event for general contractors only**. Join us for this conversation on wage theft compliance, including:
- Understanding the risk to general contractors of employment law violations by lower tiers
- Reviewing of real-world lessons learned from industry peers
- Facilitated discussion of strategies to overcome the practical challenges of compliance
Join us for a light breakfast, panel presentation and group/audience participation.
(**NOTE: Future dates are being scheduled for a specialty trade contractor session and then a combined contractors session**)
June 1, 2022
National Building Museum |401 F St NW, Washington, DC 20001
Moderator: Hillary Ghent, senior counsel, DAVIS Construction
- Kate Dugan, vice president of operations, Rock Spring Contracting, LLC
- Matthew Sarver, vice president, Gilbane Building Company
- Teresa D. Teare, partner, Shawe Rosenthal LLC
Who should attend: Executive management; senior construction management staff; in-house counsel
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on May 26, 2022. Substitutions are accepted at any time.
|Clark Construction Group, LLC
|Hamel Builders, Inc.
|HITT Contracting Inc.
|Rock Spring Contracting, LLC