Untapped Tax Credits That Can Improve Your 2021 Profits: Take Control Today--CANCELLED
Instructors: Peter Ryan | Jason Dudas | Chloe Parker - Ryan & Wetmore, P.C
Reimbursements (in the form of tax credits) are newly available for construction companies designed to help improve your bottom line. Many businesses are still unaware of certain types of tax credits that they may be eligible to receive. Learn how these federal and state tax credits can replenish lost revenues. Find answers to questions like:
Is my company eligible? Can I take advantage of all of them? How much of a tax credit should I expect?
Who should attend? Business owners/CEOs, CFO, Controller, CTO, Finance Director, Financial Managers, Project Managers
- 2021 available tax credits
- The Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
- Eligibility, lucrative reimbursements, and quarterly calculations
- Research and Development (R&D) tax credits
- Employment tax credits
- Brief summary of the new Infrastructure Bill
- Planning for potential tax law changes
Date: June 23, 2021 | Noon - 1:00pm
You will receive an email the day before the event with the link for this virtual event.
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on June 18, 2021. Substitutions are accepted at any time.