PR Basics for Construction Marketers
There is no doubt that the current pandemic is having a chilling effect on how construction companies promote themselves.
This course examines the PR fundamentals that will be needed when we emerge from these chaotic times.
Learn how to elevate your PR program with the following topics:
- First Things First: Creating a Positioning and Messaging Platform
- Building a Media List: Which Media Outlets Should Be on It, and Which Should Not
- Stee-rike! How to Pitch a Story
- There’s PR Gold in Them Thar Editorial Calendars
- The Best Press Release Distribution Method Ever
- Deep Thoughts...About Building Thought Leadership with By-lined Articles
- Repurposing Your Content for Maximum Impact
- And the Winner Is...Awards Programs That Add PR Value
- PR Metrics For Smarties
William Holleran, Holleran Communications
Stacey Holsinger, Shapiro & Duncan, Inc.
August 28, 2020
8:00 - 11:30 am
via Live Webinar
After you have registered, you will receive an email with information on how to access the event via Zoom.
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on Tuesday, August 25, 2020. Substitutions are accepted at any time.