Excellence in Construction Awards (EIC)
Submission Deadline: June 12, 2020
The Excellence in Construction Awards (EIC) recognizes and celebrates outstanding projects built by Washington-area ABC members annually. The awards competition serves to raise the level of construction standards throughout the industry by recognizing the workmanship of those who contribute and by showcasing the results of their dedication. Teamwork and cooperation between general contractors, specialty contractors, and material suppliers are prerequisites for building excellence into any construction project.
ABC of Metro Washington and Virginia are proud to host the Excellence in Construction Awards to honor the exceptional work created in the metropolitan Washington area each year.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Eligible projects must have been completed between January 1, 2019 and June 1, 2020
- Deadline for entry: Friday, June 12, 2020 (Fee of $399 is required with each entry in each category.)
- On-site Judging day: Thursday, July 30, 2020
- EIC Awards presentation: Thursday, October 29, 2020 by invitation only for in-person; virtual watch party
- If your firm is not STEP certified:
- you must include your OSHA Form 300 and OSHA Form 300A for the year the submitted project was under construction
- your company must sign the Construction Coalition for a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace pledge at www.drugfreeconstruction.org
***NOTE: JUNE 3: THERE ARE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE JOTFORM FOR THE APPLICATION. IF YOU TRY TO SAVE AND RETURN, THERE ARE ISSUES WITH IT NOT ALLOWING COMPLETION. WE'VE BEEN ADVISED TO REMOVE THE SAVE AND RETURN FEATURE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
1) YOU WILL COMPLETE THE ENTIRE FORM IN ONE SITTING, WITHOUT SAVING
2) IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS, PLEASE CONTACT KIM COLLINS AT firstname.lastname@example.org