Virtual Coffee & Conversation | Planning for the Future
Hosted by ABC of Metro Washington Chair of the Board--Neil Stablow, Senior Vice President at Donohoe Construction Company
Thursday, July 30, 8:00–9:00 am:
Bonding & Insurance | Latest Trends That Could Impact Your Business
- Janeen Stone, Senior Risk Manager, DAVIS Construction
- Steve Spencer, President, Marsh & McLennan Agency, known locally as Insurance Associates
- What is happening with the bonding industry since COVID-19, changes and challenges?
- What are the insurance companies preparing/bracing for with respect to Worker Comp and COVID cases?
- Overall insurance market pricing going forward
- Surety company expectations of clients going forward
Complimentary for ABC of Metro Washington Members
Register now for our casual, open “town-hall”-type conversation in which members hear from professionals on the latest trends that impact your business, can provide informational updates, ask questions, make suggestions and share best practices.
Advance Registration is Required.
Event is held through Zoom. A private Zoom link will be sent to registrants one day prior to the event.