Free Enterprise Alliance
The Free Enterprise Alliance (FEA) is the issue advocacy arm of ABC. Its mission is to educate our members, their employees, elected officials and the general public about the issues important to open competition in America.
FEA Recent Accomplishments
• The FEA funded ABC’s significant leadership role in the campaign that defeated EFCA/card check.
• Funded TV, radio, and digital issue advocacy campaigns in 28 House, Senate and Gubernatorial races nationwide.
• Supported numerous chapter advocacy campaigns, including playing a major role in the recent successful union reforms in Midwestern states (IN, MI, WI).
• Funds ABC’s election travel teams, which have impacted electoral outcomes in a dozen states in recent years.
• Invested over a half million dollars in specific national party organizations that supported free enterprise state political office holders – ultimately enhancing our PLA successes.