Become the Leader You Want to Be!
Project Managers and Superintendents' Academy 2022 -- Registration is now closed.
Project Managers and Superintendents’ Academy is a two-day power seminar that will improve your skills in the everyday management of your construction sites and projects, the leadership of your workers, and the motivation of your project team. The program is packed full of valuable information.
Need to convince management or staff why this is a valuable seminar to attend? Download Flyer: Find out all the details and topics covered
- Relationships Between Superintendents and Project Managers
- Importance of Progress Meetings and Minutes
- Job Cost Management
- Crises, Emergencies and Disasters
- Estimating, an Integrative Approach
- Managing Expectations Between Clients and Other Stakeholders
- Employer Expectations and Leadership
- Negotiations, Contracts and Claims
- Dan Coffey, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Justin Fanning, Goldin & Stafford, LLC
- Juanita Ferguson, Bean, Kinney ^ Korman, P.C.
- Doug Lotierzo, Neuberger & Company, Inc.
- Alyssa Kane, Chesapeake Contracting Group, Inc.
- Amanda Raman, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Eric Van Why and Jon Fox, Coakley & Williams Construction
November 10-11, 2022
Thursday 7:30am-8:00pm (includes breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Friday 7:00am-4:30pm (includes breakfast & lunch)
The Bolger Center | 9600 Newbridge Dr., Potomac, MD 20854
Includes hotel accommodations, meals and all meeting materials.
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made prior to noon on November 3, 2022. Substitutions are accepted prior to the event. Contact ABC Staff at [email protected]