#3: How to Prepare a Claim that Will Maximize Your Recovery and Minimize Your Costs and
Recovery Time --REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Contact Karen Kaufman at [email protected]/301-595-9711
Most claims miss the mark and often make the owner mad because they are overstated or lack support, and ultimately invite a counterclaim or litigation.
During this session:
1. You will learn how to draft the claim and navigate the claims process so you can maximize your recovery and minimize your costs and time to recovery;
2. You will gain valuable insight into the claims process, including notable notice provisions; and
3. You will enhance your ability to recognize when the claims process has been triggered and how best to proceed.
- Michael Zisa, co-managing partner, Washington, DC office, Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- Jennifer L. Harris, Esq., Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
May 10, 2022
ABC of Metro Washington
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr., Suite F
Beltsville, MD 20705
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on May 9, 2022. Substitutions are accepted at any time