MARYLAND IS INVESTING IN TRAINING YOUR PEOPLE.
WHAT IS IT?
AND THEY HAVE $500,000 TO DO IT.
Maryland Business Works provides training funds that can be used to upgrade the skills of your current apprentices, matching your apprenticeship training fees dollar-for-dollar. They have $500,000 to reimburse employers on a first-come, first-served basis. What are you waiting for?
WHAT CAN THE FUNDS BE USED FOR?
· ABC CraftMasters C.O.R.E. 2.0 Program
· Any level of apprenticeship through ABC CraftMasters
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
· Once your employee has finished ABC CraftMasters training, youâ€™ll be reimbursed for 50% of the cost of training through Maryland Business Works
· Your business will be more productive, profitable and competitive
· You'll create job stability for workers with upgraded skills
Businesses headquartered in (or with at least one permanent physical location in) Maryland
· With 250 employees or fewer
· Trainees must be full time employees who are eligible to receive benefits and have worked for the employer for a minimum of six months
· $4,500 per trainee for each year (July 1 through June 30)
· You can apply for this annually for a trainee to continue apprenticeship training
· $40,000 funding cap for awards to a specific employer
· Business applicants must be prepared to begin training upon execution of the agreement with DLLR
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
GET STARTED NOW!