National Safety Council First Aid, CPR & AED (in Spanish)
Be prepared to respond quickly in an emergency.
NSC First Aid, CPR & AED is taught in a dynamic hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content meeting the latest CPR and ECC guidelines.
You will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Who would benefit:
- Safety Personnel
- Individuals requiring CPR certification
Saturday, February 11, 2023
ABC of Metro Washington CraftMasters Training Academy
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Beltsville, MD 20705