Registration is now CLOSED.
Prevailing Wage and the Mechanics of Certified Payroll
Today, more than ever, it is critical you understand the ‘ins and outs’ of local & federal prevailing wage laws. Agencies have ramped up their number of inspectors and they are under orders to scrutinize your jobs and certified payroll reports.
Mistakes can really HURT you!
You will learn:
Bruce Talbot, Prevailing Wage (part 1):
- Overview of the prevailing wage laws
- How the prevailing wage law works with the certified payroll
- Types of certified payrolls: Davis Bacon, State of Md., LCP Tracker
- Maryland Apprenticeship Training Fund contribution requirements
Dan Sargent, Fringe Benefit Group (part 2)
- Prevailing wage solutions
Verna Karolenko, CPA, Mechanics of Certified Payroll (part 3):
- Filing procedures for Certified Payroll reports to various agencies
- Tracking Certified Payroll reporting compliance
- Resolution of errors and non-compliance issues
Followed by Q&A
- Bruce Talbot, Director of ABC Group Insurance Management Associates
- Verna Karolenko, CPA
- Dan Sargent, Fringe Benefit Group
February 2, 2023
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on January 30, 2023. Substitutions are accepted at any time.