This training enables students to recognize, evaluate and prevent potential hazards in construction sites.
The purpose of this course is to promote workplace safety and health and to make workers more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights.
Upon successful course completion, the student will receive an OSHA-30 Hour for construction completion card.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Safety Leadership
- Managing Safety and Health
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand & Power Tools Safety
- Struck-By Hazards
- Electrocution Hazards
- Caught In-Between Hazards
- Excavation Hazards
- Scaffolds Hazards
- Stairways & Ladders Hazards
- Confined Spaces in Construction
- Fall Prevention & Protection
Janury 24-27, 2023
7:00 AM-3:30 PM
ABC of Metro Washington CraftMasters Training Academy
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Beltsville, MD 20705
Further information, email CraftMasters Training Academy.