Wage Theft Compliance Series – General Contractors Education and Strategy Session
Limited Space Available; First Come, First Serve Basis
Hosted by ABC of Metro Washington
This is a must-attend event for specialty contractors only**. Join us for this conversation on wage theft compliance, including:
- Understanding the important issues
- Reviewing of real-world lessons learned from industry peers
- Facilitated discussion of strategies to overcome the practical challenges of compliance
Join us for a light breakfast, panel presentation and group/audience participation.
(**NOTE: Future date is being scheduled for a combined contractors session**)
July 7, 2022
ABC of Metro Washington
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr., Suite F | Beltsville, MD 20705
Moderator: Mark Drury, Founder | Mark Drury and Associates
- Kenneth Mallick, President and CEO | Mallick Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
- Chris Riley, Project Executive | Power Design, Inc.
- Teresa Teare, Partner | Shawe Rosenthal LLP
Who should attend: Executive management; senior construction management staff; in-house counsel
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on July 1, 2022. Substitutions are accepted at any time.