Become the Leader You Want to Be!
Project Managers and Superintendents' Academy 2020
Project Managers’ and Superintendents’ Academy is a two-day power seminar that will improve your skills in the everyday management of your construction sites and projects, leadership of your workers, and motivation of your project team. The program is packed full of valuable information
- Relationships Between Superintendents and Project Managers
- Importance of Progress Meetings and Minutes
- Job Site Safety Management
- Strategy for OSHA Inspections
- Historical Information on OSHA Inspections
- Crises, Emergencies and Disasters
- Estimating, an Integrated Approach
- Managing Expectations Between Clients and Other Stakeholders
- Employer Expectations and Leadership
- Negotiations, Contracts and Claims
- Dan Coffey, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Justin Fanning, Goldin & Stafford, LLC
- Christopher L. Grant, Attorney at Law
- Doug Lotierzo, Neuberger & Company, Inc.
- Jay Ormsby, WCS Construction LLC
- Chad Prinkey, Neuberger and Company, Inc.
- Amanda Raman, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
- Rob Wenger, WCS Construction, LLC
November 12-13, 2020
Thursday 7:00am-9:00pm (includes dinner)
Hilton Garden Inn/Kent Island
3206 Main Street
Grasonville, MD 21638
Includes hotel accommodations, meals and all meeting materials
Registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made prior to noon on November 5, 2020. Substitutions are accepted prior to the event.