First Aid, CPR and AED Training
National Safety Council Program
Our world-class first aid and CPR training is available at an affordable price and has been updated to meet or exceed the 2017 CPR and ECC Guidelines. From OSHA compliance to workplace wellness, effective first aid and CPR training is vital to your organization's safety.
- 25% of all emergency room visits can be avoided with basic first aid and CPR certification
- Sudden cardiac arrest represents 13% of all workplace deaths
- Nearly 5 million workers were injured on the job in 2012, costing companies $198.2 billion
- 75% of all out-of-hospital heart attacks happen at home
This course has been designed using extensive research and testing to improve mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the expert in occupational first aid training.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
- Perform CPR to a victim
- Utilize the AED when needed
July 24 and 26
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Suite F, Beltsville, MD 20705
Member $129 per attendee
Nonmember $159 per attendee