Minimizing the Pains (& Costs) of Business Growth
Six Experts Explain How - Beginning with What You Can Change Today
Join the experts for a roundtable discussion on the key issues that commercial construction subcontractors face throughout the life of their organization, featuring advice on approaching these issues head-on before they become problems.
Panelists represent fields of accounting, banking, bonding, consulting, general contracting, and law to give you a comprehensive overview of the pitfalls that inevitably come up when your company grows in size, from start-up through maturity. Conversation topics will range from protecting your company from lawsuits to the most important financial documents that your employees should be trained to read.
Each panelist holds many years of experience in their own fields with a specialization in construction and comes to the table with the aim of answering your questions before you have them.
• Jeff Lavore, CPA - Senior Manager, Lanigan, Ryan, Malcolm & Doyle, P.C.
• Andrew Foust - Vice President, Business Banking Equipment Finance Specialist, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Adam Grap - Account Executive, Insurance Associates
• Dave Parikh, CPA, CM&AA, CVA, CEPA, CGMA, MBA - President, BusinessWise CPA
• Lawrence M. Prosen - Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
• Dave Tapparo - Senior Vice President, CBG Building Company
• Jonathan Paul, Owner, Jonathan Paul Consulting
A Q&A session will be held immediately following the discussion.
May 4, 2017
ABC of Metro Washington office
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Suite F
Beltsville MD 20705
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on May 1, 2017. Substitutions are accepted at any time.