Prevailing Wage: What You Need to Know
Today, more than ever, it is critical you understand the ins and outs of local and federal prevailing wage laws.
Attendees will learn how to use Maryland’s new online filing system and answers to frequently asked questions such as:
• How can contractors avoid the most common prevailing wage mistakes?
• What are the most common (and expensive) mistakes contractors make in filling out certified payroll reports?
• What do the Maryland and Federal Prevailing Wage Laws require and when do they apply?
• How are benefits calculated under prevailing wage laws and which benefits qualify?
• How do prevailing wage laws impact state and federal apprenticeship requirements?
July 31, 2019
12:00pm - 2:00pm (lunch provided)
Member: $99 / Non-member: $149
ABC of Metro Washington
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Suite F, Beltsville, MD 20705
Seminar Sponsored by The Contractor's Plan - Benefits Built for Contractors
Please note that a registration constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on Friday, July 26, 2019, substitutions are accepted at any time.