Project Managers' & Superintendents' Academy
Project Managers’ and Superintendents’ Academy is a two-day power seminar that will improve your skills in the everyday management of your construction sites and projects, leadership of your workers, and motivation of your project team. The program is packed full of valuable information that is applicable in your day-to-day experiences as a project manager or superintendent.
• Relationships Between Superintendents and Project Managers
• Importance of Progress Meetings and Minutes
• Job Site Safety Management
• Strategy for OSHA Inspections
• Historical Information on OSHA Inspections
• Crises, Emergencies and Disasters
• An Integrated Approach to Estimating: Design-Build, Team Effort and How to Be Productive
• Managing Expectations Between Clients and Other Stakeholders
• Employer Expectations and Leadership
• Negotiations, Contracts and Claims
Bill Drexel, Scaffold Resource
Christopher L. Grant, Attorney at Law
Josh Lloyd, Scaffold Resource
Larry Miller, Donohoe Construction Company
Jay Ormsby, Lendlease (US) Construction Inc.
Chad Prinkey, Neuberger & Company, Inc.
Amanda Raman, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
Dan Coffey, Therrien Waddell, Inc.
Date Thursday and Friday, November 8-9, 2018
Time Thursday 7:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m. (includes dinner)
Friday 7:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Location Hilton Garden Inn / Kent Island
3206 Main Street
Graysonville, MD 21638
Cost $699 Member / $899 Non-Member
Includes hotel accommodations, meals and all
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on November 1, 2018.
Substitutions are accepted at any time.