What you need to know
Presented by Dick Asher, President, ABC-GIMA
Today, more than ever, it is critical you understand the ‘in’s and out’s’ of local and federal prevailing wage laws.
Attendees will learn how to use Maryland’s new online filing system and answers to frequently asked questions such as:
• How can contractors avoid the most common prevailing wage mistakes?
• What are the most common (and expensive) mistakes contractors make in filling out certified payroll reports?
• What do the Maryland and Federal Prevailing Wage Laws require and when do they apply?
• How are benefits calculated under prevailing wage laws and which benefits qualify?
• How do prevailing wage laws impact state and federal apprenticeship requirements?
ABC of Metro Washington
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Suite F, Beltsville, MD 20705
January 25, 2019
12:00pm - 2:00pm (lunch provided)
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment
unless cancellation is made no later than noon on January 21, 2018.
Substitutions are accepted at any time.