Working Across Generations
A Roundtable Discussion
Join our roundtable discussions with leaders in the industry to get a better understanding of the ways in which different generations can work together for the betterment of their teams in the workplace. Each table will discuss questions meant to be answered by both young professionals as well as industry leaders so each generation gains an understanding of what makes the other tick, such as:
- What are the strengths of the "other" generation and how do we maximize those strengths?
- What motivates you and/or your peers in the workplace?
- How has working together as a team, across the generations, changed?
- Has the concept of someone having a “good work ethic” changed with the generations?
- Do you think there are different generational expectations in the workplace?
- How has your company, or another company you’re aware of, broken down barriers based on age and/or gender?
- What talent acquisition and retention strategies have you implements to attract a younger demographic?
RESCHEDULED FROM 3/20 TO 3/27 DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
Manor Country Club
14901 Carrolton Rd
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on March 15, 2018. Substitutions are accepted at any time.