LEED Implementation for Construction
Learn the LEED certification process from preconstruction to project completion. Covering both the LEED v 2009 and latest LEED v4, practical examples from experienced instructors will provide participants learning opportunities directly relevant to their day-to-day jobs.
Take a deep dive into the LEED Certification process, as well as implementation and documentation of LEED credits that are the contractor’s responsibility.
This Workshop Introduces:
- LEED certification process
- LEED credentialing
- LEED management procedures
- Documentation for construction credits/prerequisites under LEED v 2009
- New version of LEED certification, LEED v4
- Documentation of LEED v4 construction credits
- New terminology and requirements introduced the LEED v4
- Practical examples from real life projects
- Opportunities, risks and cost of various credits/prerequisites
- Green technologies and processes to help achieve these credits.
Who Should Attend
Project Managers, Project/Field Engineers, Superintendents, Estimators, Preconstruction Managers
Fulya Kocak, LEED Fellow, LEED Faculty, National Association of Real Esate Trusts
Kirby O’Connell, LEED AP, BD+C, Clark Construction Group, LLC
Sheryl Owen, LEED AP, BD+C, Clark Construction Group, LLC
June 15, 2017
12:00- 5:00pm (includes lunch)
ABC of Metro Washington office
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Suite F
Beltsville MD 20705
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellation is made no later than noon on June 12, 2017. Substitutions are accepted at any time.