What you need to know
Presented by Dick Asher, President, ABC-GIMA
Today, more than ever, it is critical you understand the ‘in’s and out’s’ of local and federal prevailing wage laws. Agencies have ramped up the number of inspectors who are under orders to scrutinize your jobs and certified payroll reports. Mistakes can really HURT you!
Attendees of this seminar will learn the answers to these questions:
• How can contractors avoid the most common prevailing wage “traps”?
• What are the most common (and expensive) mistakes contractors make in filling out certified payroll reports?
• What do the Maryland and Federal Prevailing Wage Laws require and when do they apply?
• How are benefits calculated under prevailing wage laws and which benefits quality?
• How do prevailing wage laws impact state and federal apprenticeship requirements?
Learn how to use the Maryland’s new on-line filing system.
ABC of Metro Washington
6901 Muirkirk Meadows Dr.
Suite F, Beltsville, MD 20705
Friday, January 12, 2018
12:00pm - 2:00pm (lunch provided)
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment
unless cancellation is made no later than noon on January 8, 2018.
Substitutions are accepted at any time.